Get yours at SwimOutlet.com:
The Vapor Glove Running shoe offers a zero drop cushioning and a thin midsole for a close-to-the-ground feeling that’s ideal for runners requiring minimal support. The mesh upper and barefoot construction of this shoe provide your feet with enhanced, long-lasting breathability.
• 4.5 oz.
• Heel: 5.5mm.
• Forefoot: 5.5mm.
• Non-removable insole.
• No additional cushioning to keep weight down.
• 2mm Compression Molded EVA: For durable underfoot cushioning.
• Synthetic Leather/Air Mesh: For durable, breathable coverage.
• TPU Rear Foot Sling: For lightweight, durable heel support.
• Toe Bumper: For durable protection against rocks and debris.
• Non-Removable Microfiber Footbed: For anti-microbial benefits.
• Strobel Last: For a comfortable underfoot feel.
• Vibram Outsole TC1: For superior grip and durability.
http://www.SwimOutlet.com is the web's most popular swim shop!
When shopping at http://www.SwimOutlet.com you can always expect the following:
· Low & Free Shipping
· No Hassle Returns and Free Exchange Shipping
· Fast Shipping
· Widest Selection
· 100% Low Price Guarantee
· 24/7 Customer Service
Download the appropriate system image for your device below, then unzip it to a safe directory.
Connect your device to your computer over USB.
Start the device in fastboot mode with one of the following methods:
Using the adb tool: With the device powered on, execute:
Using a key combo: Turn the device off, then turn it on and immediately hold down the relevant key combination for your device.
If necessary, unlock the devices bootloader using one of the following methods:
If you are updating a Nexus or Pixel device that is manufactured in 2015 or later (for example, a Nexus 5X, Nexus 6P, Pixel, Pixel XL, Pixel 2 or Pixel 2 XL device), run this command:
For Pixel 2: To flash the bootloader, Pixel 2s boot loader must be updated to at least Oreo MR1s version first. This may be done by applying an over-the-air (OTA) update, or sideloading a full OTA with the instructions on that page.
For Pixel 2 XL only with loader version prior to TMZ20a: the critical partitions may also need to be unlocked before flashing. The unlock can be performed with this command, and should NOT be done on other devices:
If you are updating an older device, run this command:
The target device will show you a confirmation screen. (This erases all data on the target device.)
See Unlocking the bootloader for more detailed instructions.
Open a terminal and navigate to the unzipped system image directory.