http://awest.me/fwjackets - outfit details and my favorite jackets to fit any budget.
⬇︎ More Info & Links ⬇︎
http://awest.me/ebooks - to download my free ebooks about the style mistakes you're probably making and the seasonal essentials you should own.
● Winter Coats & Parkas - https://youtu.be/cBYswi-UA2s
● Series Intro & How To Wear Colors For Your Skin Tone - https://youtu.be/Voj7HBBldLI
● Harrington Jacket - https://youtu.be/iwelFZ1KDU8
● Overcoats & Peacoats - https://youtu.be/uK-k6eUpbec
● V-Neck Sweaters - https://youtu.be/eKQ2KBl19RM
● Leather Boots - https://youtu.be/9Ame1OdpfC0
● Wool Trousers - https://youtu.be/aSr85ip-JpI
● Men's Fall & Winter Essentials - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLPCBY2ZswqeiQvJJngYGkB5U8wYGxVjkN
● Men's Wardrobe Essentials - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-rtOd4_A-o&list=PLPCBY2ZswqeiP27d697feCyaYize8tjtz
● Men's Clothing Fit Guide - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLPCBY2ZswqegNl2lqybXfo12j7Fp4m2dL
● Men's Essential Accessories - https://youtu.be/v4Z-gvgLEXM?list=PLPCBY2ZswqeidH4XVx8JP6mZGuQtYtxY1
• Instagram - http://instagram.com/ashleypweston
• Snapchat - https://www.snapchat.com/add/ashleypweston
• Twitter - http://twitter.com/ashleypweston
• Facebook - http://facebook.com/ashleywestonstylist
• Pinterest - https://www.pinterest.com/ashleypweston
I have yet to find a bomber jacket that fits me, and that is in 30+ years of searching, so no, they do NOT fit every body type. I'm 6'2", athletic built but with a long torso and short legs, so when they are long enough, they're so big that I could fit 3 of me in them, especially in the belly area; worst when shopping in the USA, Europe is more friendly to my body type, but still no cigar.
Hi Ashley. I would really appreciate it if you could recommend some brands that make Bomber and Harrington jackets in tall sizes. I'm 6'6" with a slim athletic build so it is extremely difficult to find outerwear that is long enough but not bulky in the body.
I love the bomber jacket....I saw a really awesome one at banana republic a few months back...wear do you recommend to acquire these ? Nordstrom, Men's Wearhouse , Gap ...I find that I prefer Nordstrom..MH is cool too.
Hi Ashley, great content, great quality; keep going the good work! I think you should specify too that the collar also depends on your face shape, specifically if you have a round face, a big ,bulky shearling on a trucker jacket wouldn't look that great.
I love your work Ashley -- keep it up! I personally prefer the M65 -- IF it has the right detail and cut it's the most fashionable utilitarian option available. Here's two jackets for your consideration:
1. As GQ put it, this is the jacket Cary Grant would wear during the weekend (and of course Tom Ford is one that delivers it with perfect detail and color but bone-crushing cost): https://www.pinterest.com/pin/508906826619331039/
2. The brilliant moto-inspired leather M-65 in this Brad Pitt Heineken commercial. The silhouette is a little baggy and needs slight updating, but the concept and details are perfect (not to mention the scarf is a perfect pairing): http://www.resetcontent.com/david-fincher/brad-pitt
This one defies your suggestion that the M65 is best when it's not leather (which I would normally agree considering your concerns)-- regardless, would love to hear your feedback.
Download the appropriate system image for your device below, then unzip it to a safe directory.
Connect your device to your computer over USB.
Start the device in fastboot mode with one of the following methods:
Using the adb tool: With the device powered on, execute:
Using a key combo: Turn the device off, then turn it on and immediately hold down the relevant key combination for your device.
If necessary, unlock the devices bootloader using one of the following methods:
If you are updating a Nexus or Pixel device that is manufactured in 2015 or later (for example, a Nexus 5X, Nexus 6P, Pixel, Pixel XL, Pixel 2 or Pixel 2 XL device), run this command:
For Pixel 2: To flash the bootloader, Pixel 2s boot loader must be updated to at least Oreo MR1s version first. This may be done by applying an over-the-air (OTA) update, or sideloading a full OTA with the instructions on that page.
For Pixel 2 XL only with loader version prior to TMZ20a: the critical partitions may also need to be unlocked before flashing. The unlock can be performed with this command, and should NOT be done on other devices:
If you are updating an older device, run this command:
The target device will show you a confirmation screen. (This erases all data on the target device.)
See Unlocking the bootloader for more detailed instructions.
Open a terminal and navigate to the unzipped system image directory.