🛠 Visit my page:
Galaxy Neo Plus/ I9060i
Works on all Samsung Android based phones, Galaxy S3, Galaxy S4, Galaxy S5, Galaxy S6, Galaxy A3, Galaxy A4, Galaxy A5, etc.
► 1. Hard Factory Master Reset.
Attention!!! This will erase all your personal information (address book, accounts, messages, etc.) and will set the settings to its original state.
• Press and hold Volume Up, Home and Power buttons for a long time (15-20 sec.)
• When you see the Galaxy logo release the buttons.
• To navigate through the Android System Recovery menu, use the Volume up/down buttons to scroll up and down and the Power button to confirm selections. Select:
- wipe data/factory reset
- Yes -- delete all user data
- reboot system now
► 2. Hidden Test Menu - lets you troubleshoot hardware issues and check your phone's functionality.
• Method One:
Use this code *#0*# to enter the phone into the test menu.
• Method Two:
From the deal app enter *#7353#
• From this menu you can run tests for vibration, RGB colors, touch-screen, vibration, loudspeaker output, camera, sensor check and so on.
► 3. Secret Codes - one of the most important uses of these codes are to get information about your products and troubleshoot common problems.
*#06# - IMEI number
*#1234# - Firmware version
*#2222# - Hardware version
*#0011# - GSM network status
*#0228# - Battery status
*#7353# - Self test menu
*#1111# - FTA SW version
► 4. General Safe Mode - If your device hang, freezes randomly, restarts, become slow over time, battery drain so quickly and any other issue then you can boot your device into the safe mode. In this mode the OS temporally turns off all user-installed apps.
• Switch off the phone.
• Press and holdthe Volume Down and the Power buttons.
• When you see the Galaxy logo, release only the Power button
• Now all third-party apps (apps that are installed by you) are disabled.
• To exit Safe mode just tap on the Safe mode notification or restart the device manually.
► 5. Developer options - give you access to ADB settings, USB debugging, and various monitoring tools for your device. It's also the one of the first steps to rooting your device.
• Go to - Menu - Settings - About device, Scroll down to Build number, and tap it seven times.
• Do not change the options if you do not know what you're doing.
► Screenshot - If you want to share your home screen with friends
• Press the Power and Home buttons at the same time until a shutter sound is heard or you see a visual indicating a picture was taken.
Cold Funk - Funkorama by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
Hi do you know how to fix the color of screen its not the lcd or something I think i just click something which make my screen color brown( light). Its not negative color settings. Please help but when i go to the setting the color of screen is not like the color in home screen etc.
If your phone crashes, freezes after installing an app, you can use the safe mode to start the phone without user installed apps, then test the hardware and remove the problematic application.
Download the appropriate system image for your device below, then unzip it to a safe directory.
Connect your device to your computer over USB.
Start the device in fastboot mode with one of the following methods:
Using the adb tool: With the device powered on, execute:
Using a key combo: Turn the device off, then turn it on and immediately hold down the relevant key combination for your device.
If necessary, unlock the devices bootloader using one of the following methods:
If you are updating a Nexus or Pixel device that is manufactured in 2015 or later (for example, a Nexus 5X, Nexus 6P, Pixel, Pixel XL, Pixel 2 or Pixel 2 XL device), run this command:
For Pixel 2: To flash the bootloader, Pixel 2s boot loader must be updated to at least Oreo MR1s version first. This may be done by applying an over-the-air (OTA) update, or sideloading a full OTA with the instructions on that page.
For Pixel 2 XL only with loader version prior to TMZ20a: the critical partitions may also need to be unlocked before flashing. The unlock can be performed with this command, and should NOT be done on other devices:
If you are updating an older device, run this command:
The target device will show you a confirmation screen. (This erases all data on the target device.)
See Unlocking the bootloader for more detailed instructions.
Open a terminal and navigate to the unzipped system image directory.