How Much Do You Need To Start?
How To Make $40,000 In 6 Months | Amazon F.B.A
Do I Need To Live In The U.S.?
- No, You Can Sell From Anywhere In The World!
Do I Have To Hold Inventory?
- No, You Will Never Touch Any Inventory By Wholesaling!
Is Amazon Selling Too Competitive & Saturated?
- No! Amazon Selling Has Been Around For Years & How Fast Amazon Grows Makes Now A Better Opportunity To Start Selling Than It Was 2 Years Ago!
Do I Have To Have A Business?
- No, You Do Not!
How Do Taxes Work?
- It Is Income Tax, It Would Be The Same As Any Income You Make From A Job, But Taxes Are Not Withheld.
- Amazon Product Research (Jungle Scout): https://www.junglescout.com/
- Free Amazon Sales Tracker (Keepa): https://goo.gl/6dfE7r
- Spy On Competitor’s Inventory (Inventory Spy): https://goo.gl/vXYSZG
★★TOOLS I USE★★
- Start Your Own LLC: https://www.legalzoom.com/
- Outsource Work (Fiverr): https://goo.gl/pddM2h
- Click Funnels: https://www.clickfunnels.com/
- Official Journeyman F.B.A Facebook group: https://goo.gl/bBoSXp
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/journeymanfba/
- Facebook: https://goo.gl/gDm3UY
“Money is not the only answer, but it makes a difference” - Barack Obama
Hey Fulani! For the most part, I'd say 90% of the suppliers you will find on wholesale central will be authorized suppliers. But before we make any purchase orders from a supplier we will go through a stringent vetting process to make sure they are authorized to sell the name-brand products we want from them. Any more questions feel free to ask away :)
Download the appropriate system image for your device below, then unzip it to a safe directory.
Connect your device to your computer over USB.
Start the device in fastboot mode with one of the following methods:
Using the adb tool: With the device powered on, execute:
Using a key combo: Turn the device off, then turn it on and immediately hold down the relevant key combination for your device.
If necessary, unlock the devices bootloader using one of the following methods:
If you are updating a Nexus or Pixel device that is manufactured in 2015 or later (for example, a Nexus 5X, Nexus 6P, Pixel, Pixel XL, Pixel 2 or Pixel 2 XL device), run this command:
For Pixel 2: To flash the bootloader, Pixel 2s boot loader must be updated to at least Oreo MR1s version first. This may be done by applying an over-the-air (OTA) update, or sideloading a full OTA with the instructions on that page.
For Pixel 2 XL only with loader version prior to TMZ20a: the critical partitions may also need to be unlocked before flashing. The unlock can be performed with this command, and should NOT be done on other devices:
If you are updating an older device, run this command:
The target device will show you a confirmation screen. (This erases all data on the target device.)
See Unlocking the bootloader for more detailed instructions.
Open a terminal and navigate to the unzipped system image directory.