🛠 Visit my page:
Galaxy Neo Plus/ I9060i
Works on all Samsung Android based phones, Galaxy S3, Galaxy S4, Galaxy S5, Galaxy S6, Galaxy A3, Galaxy A4, Galaxy A5, etc.
► 1. Hard Factory Master Reset.
Attention!!! This will erase all your personal information (address book, accounts, messages, etc.) and will set the settings to its original state.
• Press and hold Volume Up, Home and Power buttons for a long time (15-20 sec.)
• When you see the Galaxy logo release the buttons.
• To navigate through the Android System Recovery menu, use the Volume up/down buttons to scroll up and down and the Power button to confirm selections. Select:
- wipe data/factory reset
- Yes -- delete all user data
- reboot system now
► 2. Hidden Test Menu - lets you troubleshoot hardware issues and check your phone's functionality.
• Method One:
Use this code *#0*# to enter the phone into the test menu.
• Method Two:
From the deal app enter *#7353#
• From this menu you can run tests for vibration, RGB colors, touch-screen, vibration, loudspeaker output, camera, sensor check and so on.
► 3. Secret Codes - one of the most important uses of these codes are to get information about your products and troubleshoot common problems.
*#06# - IMEI number
*#1234# - Firmware version
*#2222# - Hardware version
*#0011# - GSM network status
*#0228# - Battery status
*#7353# - Self test menu
*#1111# - FTA SW version
► 4. General Safe Mode - If your device hang, freezes randomly, restarts, become slow over time, battery drain so quickly and any other issue then you can boot your device into the safe mode. In this mode the OS temporally turns off all user-installed apps.
• Switch off the phone.
• Press and holdthe Volume Down and the Power buttons.
• When you see the Galaxy logo, release only the Power button
• Now all third-party apps (apps that are installed by you) are disabled.
• To exit Safe mode just tap on the Safe mode notification or restart the device manually.
► 5. Developer options - give you access to ADB settings, USB debugging, and various monitoring tools for your device. It's also the one of the first steps to rooting your device.
• Go to - Menu - Settings - About device, Scroll down to Build number, and tap it seven times.
• Do not change the options if you do not know what you're doing.
► Screenshot - If you want to share your home screen with friends
• Press the Power and Home buttons at the same time until a shutter sound is heard or you see a visual indicating a picture was taken.
Cold Funk - Funkorama by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)