This unit includes two lessons and provides an overview of the service management lifecycle. It will help you to provide appropriate service solutions to businesses, customers and users.
ITIL® Foundation Certification Training: http://www.simplilearn.com/it-service-management/itil-foundation-training?utm_campaign=ITIL-Service-Managent-6LcbrPx0UTo&utm_medium=SC&utm_source=youtube
Principles of IT Service Management
This lesson covers the key concepts related to service management. We will also focus on the stakeholders associated with service management.
After completing this lesson, you will be able to explain the concept of best practices and identify the stakeholders in service management. In addition, you will be able to describe service management roles and responsibilities. You will also be able to explain the types of service providers.
ITIL® Foundation training from Simplilearn is designed to ensure that you clear the ITIL exam in the first attempt. The ITIL® Foundation certification is considered as the entry level qualification in the field of ITIL certification path. Our training focuses on the key elements, concepts and terminologies associated with ITIL service lifecycle management. It includes ITIL Lifecycle Phase Interactions & Outcomes, ITSM processes and Service Management best practices.
What are the course objectives?
By the end of this training you will:
1. Learn about IT Service Management best practices, generic concepts, key principles, and ITIL® 2011 process models that are required to clear the ITIL Foundation exam
2. Gain a comprehensive understanding of the purpose, objective and scope of service strategy, service design, service transition, service operations, and Continual Service Improvement
3. Learn how to apply ITIL tools, techniques and concepts to improve efficiency and effectiveness in business changes to optimize customer experience
4. Understand how to apply lean principles and automate standard tasks, to improve efficiency of ITSM processes
5. Save costs by centralizing activities and teams using well defined fit-for purpose and fit-for-use processes
Who should take this course?
ITIL certification is an essential requirement for professionals who needs a basic understanding of ITIL® framework and how it may be used to enhance the quality of IT service management within an organization. This certification is most suited for:
1. IT Managers/Support teams
2. System Administrators/Analysts
3. Operations Managers
4. Database Administrators
5. Service Delivery Professionals
6. Quality Analysts
7. Application Management team/Development team
8. Process Owners/Practitioners
For more updates on courses and tips follow us on:
- Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/Simplilearn
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/simplilearn
Get the android app: http://bit.ly/1WlVo4u
Get the iOS app: http://apple.co/1HIO5J0